Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Almost Halloween


It is almost Halloween and a great time of the year for trick or treat.  Well I have decided that you are going to be in for a treat today.  I am going to share with you some of my FEARS and SCARES about blogging.  I am a pretty good writer but I do lack the discipline to blog on a regular basis.  I do have so many thoughts and tips that I want to share, but I like many of you get tied up in the stress and time crunches of daily life.  So here is what I am going to do to get me out of this rut. 

·      Schedule a regular time to blog as if it were a meeting

·      Provide new facts, news, tips, successes, and my journey with Funschway

·      Share my obstacles and challenges

·      Immediately share any fun or happy thoughts I encounter

·      Scary tip – as soon as you turn on the computer open your blogging file FIRST.  This way you will have to deal with the file at some point during your computer work.  Just a thought…but probably a good one.

I am thinking that if I can do this…….so can you.  Whenever, I have something that I know I have to pay attention too, I usually put it in bullet statements, print it out and stick it to the side of my computer screen.  I usually put it as close to the button where I turn the computer on as a reminder of what I need to be paying attention too.  This seems to work for me and might be a good tip for you to consider.

Have a Happy Day and also a Happy Halloween.  Don’t be scared to BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment