Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Unmotivated Motivator


 

Even a motivator can fall into the trap of being unmotivated.  These I call my days of calling in sick.  There is so much to be thankful for and also to be energized over.  What am I thinking?  A good friend of mine who actually caught me in one of my very rare unmotivated moments just said these words to me that really stuck.  “Why are you down…..all you have to do is just look around.”  They do not make a pill for this just realize you are on this side of the grass and there are so many situations that are worse than I have it.  I just need to stop my personal pity party and move upward.  So that is my mission for today, to just keep swimming and move toward the lighter side.  I truly believe that we all go through this.  You can’t always be on the bright side…..but you can always get back to your personal happy place.  We need to never forget we should live more through our happy place.  That is where our balance, harmony, and positive thoughts are stored.  This is where the nourishment comes from.  So there you have it….I am off to see my own Wizard and get back on track.  Even writing it down helps me to know that I am on my way back to my personal funny farm where I can get rejuvenated and be able to spread the joys life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment