Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Golden Chicken Nuggets

I am a collector of what I refer to as Golden Chicken Nuggets and I am proud of it!  Whenever I attend a training class or any type I am always in search of those little nuggets of information that are definitely something that I can use in my tool box of skills I need to inspire and revitalize me.  I am a strong advocate of taking any training offered (even if it is a repeat of a course I have already taken) several times knowing it will always provide me with new nuggets of information I didn't remember from the first time. 

I pride myself in taking notes not just for information but for Inspiration!  Included in those bullet statement notes are my nuggets of information that I use as a feeding frenzy when I return back to my "mother ship" (home).   One of the key things that I have found helpful for me is to physically document all of my key notes down as soon as I get home to that capture all those great ideas and thoughts I learned from my experience at the training class.  This helps me to remember those essential things that I valued as very important.  They inspire me, remind me, and provide a great basis for my creative mind.  This is a great tip for all of you out there wanting to know what you should take notes on at a meeting, training, or experience. These are the nuggets that keep me not only inspired but motivated to move forward.   Remember to always take notes on information but also notes should include anything that inspires you.  Those should always be kept in a file called "Golden Chicken Nuggets".

No comments:

Post a Comment