Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blogging R Us


As a member of a great group of individuals called Masterminders, I am currently tasked with getting my Blog on.  I am not used to blogging, so this is going to be a challenge.  It is a challenge that I am willing to step up to the plate and take responsibility.  This has to be fun or I know myself and I will quickly get disengaged.  So I started thinking about what would make this more fun is if I could associate a picture or maybe even something funny that I came across to add to the blog writing.  It will be like a plus.  I have so many things that make me laugh.  So my job is not only to add information, education or tips and tricks, but to add the funny.  To me…anything fun gets done.  There is a plus here, that I think each of you can relate too.  If you are in a job, or a life situation that you can enjoy yourself, it makes it worth the while.  But here is the catch, if you are not a part of that fun, you are missing out.  It doesn’t necessarily have to be something that you created.  It can be as simple as being an active participant if a fun event.  (TIP)  As much as you can, always try to be an active participant in any fun things that come your way.  Trying to avoid these opportunities is crucial to your health and wellbeing.  Fun Schway is all about balance and harmony all while having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment