Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fun – duh – mentals


 If you ever wake up in the middle of the night and can’t sleep put this time to good use.  I have found that a million things run through my mind during this odd hours.  Why not put them to good use.  You would be amazed at what you can accomplish.  Not everyone requires the full 8 hours of sleep.  Why not be productive during the awake hours for putting some of your best thoughts down while you are thinking about it.  As I was searching around in some of my old files I discovered that there was a lot of things I had already written pertaining to my business that I just forgot was there.  I found speeches and presentations that I had done in the past on Fun-da-mentals of Presentations, Leadership and motivation presentations, and just some overall fun presentations that were GREAT!  Just like we repurpose furniture, I am going to repurpose these little gems into a new and refreshed part of my business.  I am pretty excited.  I forgot just how productive I had been.  I found jokes that I had written that even made me chuckle again.  Now that’s pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment