Monday, December 1, 2014

Support Systems Up and Running - All systems GO

Back at it!  Time briefly slipped away from me and I started thinking about all the wonderful things I am thankful for and how passionate I am about bringing happiness wherever I can.  Now I am ready to spring into action. 


I was speaking with a Masterminders friend going over all the fun and exciting things both of our business' have to offer.  There is tremendous value in what we are both wanting to provide.  The more we talked about it the more excited we even got at the great benefit this can be to those that need our services.  We decided to really focus in on what our business have to offer, we each decided to do an in-depth outline that covered exactly what our thoughts were on the direction we want to go.  This was a great idea.  If you ever feel like you are all over the place with an idea or thoughts here are a few simple steps that will get you refocused:
  • 1.  Talk with a support person in your life that has your best interest at heart
  • 2.  Through out some of the ideas you are trying to focus in on
  • 3.  Listen to their constructive feedback
  • 4.  Take the information you have along with their thoughts and ideas and put together an outline
  • 5.  The outline will be a living document that you will continue to refine until you feel that all of your thoughts and ideas are captured.  Be sure your ideas in the outline are clear, logical, and follow a simple format for all to understand
Those are my thoughts for today..........I'm excited to get started on my outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment