Thursday, November 20, 2014

Good Vibrations

There is a lot to be said for good anxiety.  I find that it happens to me more often and I am happy to see it.  People often ask me if I get nervous before I speak.  Well of course there is a tinge of nervous, but I am passionate about speaking and it is an exhilarating boost to my ego that people are willing to listen to me share some great value messages with them.  I call this good anxiety or good vibrations.  I look forward to sharing a message that I really feel people will benefit from.  I feel like I can't wait to tell them.  I also can't wait to make them laugh because I really feel this is such a great release.  We just can't do enough laughing.  It is a great stress reliever and I love to teach people about my destress practices.  In these current times, you can't get enough of stress relief.  So here is a good tip.  If you ever feel like you are getting nervous before a presentation, speech, training, or even speaking one on one with a family member, friend or co-worker just try and think about the beneficial things about the talk.  Are you looking for a positive outcome, resolution or problem solved?  That is what you should be concentrating on.  You will relieve stress just knowing you are going to be doing something that will benefit you both.  That alone should give you a good vibration.  Go out and have a stress free day.

No comments:

Post a Comment