Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Real Deal

OK I am finally in the actual Google Blogging Site.  I have been remiss in writing my blogs in my word doc and then just copying it into my blogging site.  This is an incredible break through for me.  Technology has not always been my strong suit, however, with a little prodding from my Internet Therapist, I am now able to function at a slightly higher level than yesterday.  I call that a success. 

Now the retention portion is going to be a challenge for me, but I am certainly up for it.  I figure it this way.  The more I blog in the appropriate venue, the better I will become.  Practice makes you better.  Not sure I believe the term "practice makes perfect".  That is asking an awful lot of people.  So I will just go with practice will defiantly make me better.

My next challenge will be putting the pictures on here in the right format and in the spot I want them in.  I am sure that will come with time, but I am also up for that challenge.  Celebrating these little successes is going to be great.  Like I said before..."baby steps".

No comments:

Post a Comment