Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Breaker Breaker One Nine...Come in Rubber Ducky

As my journey continues, I find the importance of staying in contact with business associates just as important as personal acquaintances and our families.  I mentioned in a previous BLOG about the importance of a support group, and your business associates are key to that support.  I attended another amazing training the other day entitled Out of Sight, Out of Mind, and Out of Pocket by Susan Dakuzaku.  It really drove home this connection.

The power of technology is critical.  If you do one thing this new year from a business standpoint, I would recommend starting a collection of your business associates.  Maintain and organize your connections so that they are readily available to you should you need to send out a newsletter, announce an event, or even contact them for support or referral. These important connections can make or break your future business.  I myself have been guilty of not maintaining this information close enough. 

One of my New Years Resolutions is to do just this.  I am taking my own advice, and of course those of my support Masterminds support team to make this one of my priorities. Connections with your business associates will keep those relationships in tact, add value to your business world, and be a great goal for the new year.  My tip of the day is that all of you FunFans do the same.  Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment