Friday, January 16, 2015

Chose Wisely Grasshopper

In your business and life journey, it is essential that you very carefully weigh the pros and cons of your choices.  On my journey to really build my internet market in a positive and supportive way, I need to make some key decision on what and where I need to put my emphasis.  As part of that strategy, it has to meet the FunSchway test to be acceptable for my expectations.  Here are some key things that I consider essential.


Do your choices:
  1. Add Value
  2. Meet YOUR expectations and standards
  3. Deliver the message you hope to achieve
  4. Make a difference
Here is a perfect example of what I am faced with today.  I am in the process of putting some videos on line for My YouTube Channel.  I have been experimenting with filming these videos myself with my handy dandy camera, or having my friend film me with my phone.  Needless to say I have been less than satisfied with the quality and content.  Although it has been a gallant effort, there are some things that I am finding need to be left to the professionals. 

I am meeting with a professional videographer this morning to get some ideas on what my options are.  As a professional speaker/trainer/consultant, it is critical that I present a professional impression for my current and future customers. This is a real breakthrough for me.  I usually opt on the side of doing things myself, but in this particular case I am excited about doing things right for myself and my future exposure.  I think in this particular situation this is going to be a winning decision.  Sometimes we need to just weigh the pros and cons of whether to do something ourselves or leaving it up to the professionals.  In my eyes this is going to give me better bang for the buck. 

Keep the key choices above in mind when choosing wisely Grasshopper!



No comments:

Post a Comment