Thursday, January 15, 2015

Miscellaneous Inspiration

Have you ever stop to think about those things in life that inspire you?  Yesterday I ran across something that I thought was great inspiration for aspiring speakers, trainers, and educators.  I had never seen something like this before and thought it was a brilliant collection of ideas and tips.

As I brought in my mail yesterday, I noticed that there was an unfamiliar magazine that was amongst the pile of mail that I had never seen before.  The back cover had been torn off but the rest of the magazine was in tact.  It was a magazine for trainers.  This was a little gem of information that I looked through immediately because it looked fun and something that I felt was really a great tool for inspiring students and audiences.  The magazine contained games, tools and especially ideas that sparked and inspired ideas similar to what I provide in my personal training and workshops.  It was validating that there are others that share my fun ideas and put positive perspectives on how trainers should actually train. 

My tip for all of you FunFans is to always be on the look out for anything that inspires you.  Be aware of your surroundings there may actually be items that you can find especially inspirational to you.  Remember to search for your inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment