Thursday, January 8, 2015

Education Education Education

You can never get enough knowledge in your lifetime.  As an entrepreneur, I cannot get enough from learning from others.  Whether it is from attending toastmasters meetings, speakers guilds, women's groups, friends, or association with those in the know, I crave additional knowledge.
There are times that I do attend meetings that primarily reiterate what I already know, but this just provides me with validation that I am going in the right direction.  That in itself is great information.  Attending any education venue just adds to the value to me personally.  Never see additional information as a deterrent to you moving ahead. 

Many times this is the boost you will need to keep you on track and in the know.  I see additional knowledge as vitamins.  They provide you with the energy to keep pursuing your dreams and aspirations.  I attended a speakers group last night that just made me even more anxious to get right back to work pursuing what I am passionate about. 

TIP:  If you ever get the opportunity to gain additional knowledge in any forum, don't pass up this incredible opportunity.  It will only put you one step forward toward your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment