Thursday, January 22, 2015

Focus Danialsan

Have you ever had a major breakthrough?  It is one of those "ah ha" moments that you will never forget.  Well I am pleased to tell you all that it is a wonderful experience and I was the center of that moment yesterday.  I have been struggling with focusing in on exactly who my target market would be.  I have so much funny, strategic, educational information I want to share that it was clouding my true focus.  Through the help of a dear friend, we worked through the clouds and pinpointed where my focus should be.  This is again focused around the FunSchway CHI (Clarity, Harmony, Inspiration).

To give you a brief overview of what transpired with my brilliant friend and confidant we strategized based on my top 5 strengths associated with Strengths Finders.  This is an amazing tool to find out where you are most talented.  It is an on-line assessment tool, perfect for letting you know the areas that you tend to go towards as what comes natural to you.  We then paired it with my skills and values.  Each of the sills and values were weighted.  I then proceeded to rank them according to what I felt was the most important to me.

The outcome was phenomenal.  My focus is clear and now I am off to the races.  We discovered together that my focus is truly centered around:
"Comedy Presentation Skills for Trainers" 
 
 
This may be unique to just me, but that is what is so significant.  You should always go toward what you niche is. When I stop to think about what it was for me, this automatically fell into place.
 
I am thrilled and anxious to get to work refocusing and putting my action plan together to accommodate this new direction.  As my business evolves there will be tweaks and turns until you follow your heart and mind and "Focus Danialsan".



No comments:

Post a Comment